Wednesday, August 28, 2013

mushy



I think I'm a sucker for anything remotely romantic. 

I love being relaxed and at ease. I love calm things, or environment. Like the beach. Sunsets, sunrise. Listening to slow songs, like R&B, or anything Yuna, or anything mellow but good. At times I love listening to Silverchair 'cos I think they are hauntingly beautiful. I mean, their lyrics, heh. I love romantic comedies, or any romantic films. I am soft at heart, but I'm still an awesome fighter ;)

Of late, I discovered a lot of things about myself that I hadn't known. And I love that. I think being at peace makes me see things clearer especially on how I feel about myself.  

They say the best relationship is the one you have with yourself. That is absolutely right. I'm enjoying this phase of my life. Meeting new people, rekindling with old passion, finding new ones, debating with inner fear, confronting issues within myself and with other people, yada yada. 

I read, urm, more now. I think that's good. I need to improve on my vocabs (!) anyways. 

And man, the people I meet. Sometimes I think these people are rezeki of some sort :)

Feelings. 

I gotta say that sometimes I do miss being in a relationship, you know, fall in love etc. I know it's an amazing feeling to have and experience :)  It's just that I'm thinking now, ah, nanti-nantilah. Now I just want to have some time to myself, my God, my family and friends, my goals in life. Let the love thing datang sendiri. Ahaks. 

Mushy mood we are in now, aren't we?

Take care people! Love you guys loads. 


No comments:

Post a Comment