Sunday, August 18, 2013

shades of grey


It has been a while since I took an OOTD right? 
So here's their return, after so many months *smiles triumphantly*

I took this at night, hence the not so good photo qualities. Had to use filters this time, heh. 

 Wore these babies for Raya visiting. 

One of my current favourite patterns - chevron

Love the details on the wrist. Ruffles and finishing touches of gold buttons. 
There are also small pleats around the neck area which I also love, but I didn't get a close-up of it. 

Btw, the top is worn like a wrap-around piece of cloth. There's a right and left flap, and so that's the reason I still need to wear another layer of cloth inside (besides the blouse itself being a bit see-through)



Shoes : Kasoot by Isetan
Blouse : Cultivation by Isetan
Spaghetti top : H&M 
Skirt :  Ashura

 These days I prefer mixing and matching outfits. Not only 'cos it's easier for you to rock your style with different fashion ideas, it is also friendly on your purse/wallet (whoever's buying, the Mr or the Miss/Mrs).

Here's to celebrating individuality, and embracing it. 

 Have a good Sunday :)

"Find something that you love. Something that gets you so excited you can't wait to get out of bed in the morning. The money thing will come. I know so many people who have so much more money than I. They are miserable. It is so important to be happy.” 

Chris Gardner
the person who inspired 'The Pursuit of Happyness.'


No comments:

Post a Comment