Sunday, June 27, 2010

the after nasi-goreng-munch (reposted)


Note (cum disclaimer) : This is a repost from my previous blog site (http://amyzaru.blog.friendster.com) when I was still very much new to serious blogging. That was when the hormones are raging and bits and pieces of the blog might contain emotional elements. TQ
September 3rd, 2005 
*burp!*
Just finished Makcik Suhadriz’s Nasi Goreng Daging Kunyit. Not as yummy as the one made by her son (cheh,anaknya juak). Tapi memang betul bah. I didn’t get my fingers as kuning as they were when I had the one her son made. (just a note for Makcik in case she or her konco reads this: Makcik masak  tak kurang hebatt ;) )

I’m listening to Red.The one where they have weekly love-thing show on air. My first time. Sounds like fun (so far). They haven’t exactly opened up a topic yet but I’m enjoying the songs, nevertheless. Incidently, they too, played ‘Cobalah Untuk Setia’ by Kris Dayanti. One of my ‘favourite but jarang dengar‘ songs.

Cobalah Untuk Setia
by Kris Dayanti

Apalah mau mu kasih
Kau pilih diriku di dalam hidupmu
Nyatanya ku lihat kini
Tak bisa kau coba untuk setia
Sudah cukuplah sudah
Ku memberikan waktu
Kau selalu tak bisa
Mencoba untuk setia
Yang selalu kuinginkan
Yang selalu ku nanti
Kau coba tuk mengerti
Apalah arti mencinta
Dan kau harus sadari
Bila ingin bersamamu
Jangan coba kau ingkari
Cobalah untuk setia
Masihkah aku diinginkan
Masihkah aku didambakan
Masih ada waktu untukku
Bersamamu akanku jalani hidup 

Secara tak langsung, I feel a little bit sad. No, nothing kenak-mengenak with me but yalah, I feel sad over those who ‘tidak disetiakanoleh kekasih-kekasih mereka. I mean, how sad kan?

Honestly, I don’t tolerate to acts of infidelity. I don’t even understand why they even have such word. To me, when you’re committed to someone, go all the way-lah. If you don’t love them anymore, just break it off and snag your new guy/gal. Easy. Why torture those hopefuls? Why commit if you still feel like doing some serious fling-ing? Don’t expect people to be loyal to you if you still want to ogle around. And to question  why your partner’s not  treating you well is just plain stupid. Come on, be  reasonable. Think about it.

On the subject of hopefuls, just imagine how they  would feel. Okay, here’s a scenario for you, readers:

You go fishing one day. Your  very first time. And since it’s your first time, you don’t expect to catch any. Amateur katakan. But you  secretly wish that you’d catch a small one, at least. Suddenly,  your rod  caught onto something and when you pull it, there’s a  big fish at the end of your rod, hanging onto your bait. Because it’s big and and it’s your first time fishing, you sedaya upaya pull  the rod from the water and voila, you succeeded in getting the fish into your bucket. You feel proud. You can’t wait to show it off to everybody, since it’s your first  catch. You even  planned on keeping the fish as a pet, and start to imagine hoow it would look like in an aquarium at the corner of your room. Tapi belum sempat you think of where to get the aquarium, you accidently kicked your bucket of your catch and off it goes into the  water again. You feel disappointed. Your happiness lasted for only a while. Your plans are no longer  meaningful. And although you can still catch another, it won’t bring the same  excitement and happiness you felt when you had your first catch.

Comprehende?  Kapish? Wakarimasu ka?

That’s how it goes, more or less.
I don’t know about you, maybe I’m just naive or just one of those old-age Juliet (ahaa!!), but I prefer one man at a time. No need to multi-task at multi-times. Hahaaa. I just hope I’ll  stay this way. It gives me full satisfaction of knowing that I did it the way it should be. Call me whatever, but I still think that there’s no reason nor excuse for  infidelity.

Now, the reason of the repost?

Heard Anang's song 'Separuh Jiwaku Pergi' in the FM today (apparently the song's dedicated to Kris on her infidelity) and I remembered I posted Kris's 'Cobalah Untuk Setia' in my old blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment