Monday, September 10, 2012

choices

I'm feeling pretty down these few days. Been thinking about a lot of things, mostly things related to my future.    

Why oh why decision-making have to be so hard? Why did I have to grow up so fast?

I missed that feeling of not having responsibilities and not having to decide on loads of life and deaths choices. Why??? Feels like I lost most of my years doing nothing, and now I'm stuck in a rut. 

I seriously do not know what to do :'(

..........
....

Ok, I'll just post up photos of my cousin's recent engagement ceremony then.

2 of my brothers are in the photos. My first brother being the head of the 'dulang men'

Brother, aunts and mum

Representative from the guy side



Youngest brother - cheesy!

Erm.. for photo-taking sake.. hehehe


If you like it then you should've put a ring on it - a very happy cousin!

My cousin, Kak Lin, is a year older than I am.
Last year what she said when I told her I'll only get married after her was "Na, u better go get married first. U'd have to wait a long, long time before I ever do."

Well, Allah has better plans for her and I'm so happy with her decision to get engaged to her Kedah beau. She's been with her fiance for several years now, since they were studying in Japan, and now her fiance is also working in Kuching, to be closer to her. 

I guess that's what love is all about, making each other happy, even if it means sacrificing a lot.
Because ultimately, it will be worth every moment spent. 

Can't wait for their wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment