Saturday, January 15, 2011

Looking for inspiration

Some MORE inspirations that I want to share. 
Because they ROCK!
Honestly, this is something that is ME. Totally. 


(photo credits to razak ahmad of FLORA, etc)







Aren't they amazing?


This is something that I've long dreamt about. Hold it, not for myself ('tho it wouldn't hurt.Ngeh :P ), but for others.


If you've followed my blog from the very beginning, I was constantly mentioning that I love to see beautiful things, for e.g children, weddings, laughter etc. I love all that, which is why I love photography in the first place. I've left all my passion behind me, including involving myself in managing events like weddings, promotional events like tourism and such. Thought of igniting those in the very near future. 


Inspirations, do come and enlighten me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment