Monday, December 24, 2012

of annual dinner and posse mates

Yes, it's that time of the year for almost every company to have their yearly event to celebrate their success stories, and reward the achievement of their employees

THE ANNUAL DINNER

We had ours last 3 weeks at the Shangri-La, KL. The theme for the night was Uniform Night and oh boy, it was just amazing to see some of us dressed up in all sorts of uniformed bodies. We even had a Scottish bagpiper on board and he WON the best-dressed! (well, he put on a Gangnam show to gain audience votes) - but he sure deserved it!

Here are some shots of the night. I didn't get to capture a lot of photos because I urm, have forgotten to(?) and with all the commotion and mingling, that leaves my poor camera unused in my bag. And instead I've depended on my BB camera for convenience.

Our 'boarding pass' for the night. My unlucky number was 1222.

Pose before leaving the house

The Chef, schoolgirl and pilot lady


One for myself.

Me and Navina

Take 2

Me and Sara

Take 2 (with Sara smilling.. heeee)

If we're not bankers, we would be firefighter and pilot.. like seriously. 


 Part of my CA UK team

Photo credit : Liza Boey

Well, this annual dinner WASN'T my highlight of the night. 

My highlight of the night was....


YES! 
The reunion of the posse mates!
I see these guys like, once in a few months, so when I know that I will be in Ampang area that night, apa lagi, I buzzed them, planned for a meet up and voila, we got together for the movie 'Pitch Perfect' and then for a yum cha session at Pelita Nasi Kandar. 

A night of loads of gossiping, updates and of course, motivational talks ;)

One of the best night outs I've had in a LONG, LONGGG time. 

Reached my house at about 4++ in the morning and tucked into bed at 5 a.m.

Been a while since I've done that. 

In the name of good, clean fun! :D









No comments:

Post a Comment