Let me just jot them down :
- 2 dependable colleagues handed in their resignation letter
- both the above are involved in my project
- another colleague got demotivated, worked less and also withdrew from my project
- which left ME to fill in for the 3 people above
- argued with brother
- argued with the Mister
- had some low self-esteem moment
- received news that there's gonna be a helluva management switch
- ... which will contribute to more staff depression, i can feel *sigh
However, despite all of the above, I have them all settled and have also resorted to channel them into a positive energy. Sooo... what I've done after Friday was over was:
- Chow from workplace at exactly 6pm on Friday. I hardly do that, but what the heck now.
- Had a big platter of seafood at the Manhattan's with the Mister.Nyum!
- Watched a GREAT movie - "RIO" - definitely a MUST-SEE
- Had an AMAZING photoshoot session with my best girlfriends! I love them to bits. Can't wait to see the output in 2 weeks time. And then had lunch and great conversation afterwards. Well, someone's getting hitched this year, awesome!
- Had a moment of adventure - discovery of the shortcut from Equine to Bukit Jalil (something I should've known for ages, but anyways)
- Massage! Yay! @ Thai Odyssey, Puchong (the lady was awesome, if I was rich, I'd bring her home and pay her just to massage me everyday. Er, that's what you get when you don't have a husband ;) )
- Favourite food - Domino's Hot&Spicy chicken in the evening
- relaxation with tv and books
Thinking of having a haircut or a hair dye tomorrow. I'll see first :) Ciao!