Sunday, December 5, 2010

Still fighting

Stumbled upon this song while looking for AJ's new song.

This might sound cliche-ish but somehow the lyrics reflect my exact emotions, of fear, uncertainty, my wanting to get rid of all those. Currently having a hard time pushing away the past which is now trying to make its way into my current life. (lol, can't I be anymore vague?)


Without You - AJ Rafael

Bucket full of tears
Baby know I'm here
I'm here waiting

Just close your precious eyes
And just realize
I'm still fighting
For you to be with me
Sit under this tree
And we can watch the sunrise

Wake up feel the air that I'm breathin'
I can't explain this feeling that I'm feelin'
I won't go another day without you
Hold on I promise it gets brighter
When it rains I'll hold you even tighter
I won't go another day without you

I know you're feeling down
Like no one's around
But baby you're wrong

Just get rid of the fear
Promise that I'm here
I'll never be gone

So baby come with me
We can fly away and we can see the stars shine
And baby you can be my love

This is me tonight
No more games and no more lies
And I know it's right
'Cos of the way you look into my eyes
And when I hold you tight
The worries dissapear I'm glad ur in my life


p/s: Can you help me move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment