Monday, November 19, 2012

weekend story


One thing that I love about weekends is that I get to spend time with one of my favorite people - My mister!

He's not bad la, honestly :P

He loves to watch movies, loves to eat, loves to lepak at Starbucks, loves to talk nonsense and be goofy. Everything that I love to do. I guess I'm quite lucky in the sense that I have a partner who shares the same things that I love. Okay, some of you might be rolling your eyes already but I used to have a partner who is the total opposite of me.  No shopping (window-shopping at 2 outlets is considered enough for the day), no fine-dining (if it is, it's always on me), no bags/shoes purchase (except if I buys them for him), yada-yada. You know the drill. 

So when I met this guy, I am so thankful :)

Anyways, that weekend I ajak him to go for lunch at Isetan's food gallery. Been passing by a few times already and the array of food outlets they have looks interesting. 

Turns out, most of the food outlets are Japanese and I'm not too sure they are even halal or not. So me and Mister settled for Puran B (Japanese version of Plan B).

The one in the middle which looks like a vinegar bottle is actually warm water, how creative!
You should've seen the lightbulbs they have. Mister has taken a photo, I haven't because I was already munching my way through my food.


Spot the lightbulb

Puran B

Iklan baju sekejap
I was wearing F&F's denim top and H&M's spaghetti top

My beef bolognese which is so heavenly

Mister's Ayam Percik which I highly recommend

After lunch, we walked all over Isetan and 1 Utama's old wing in search for Mister's perfect pair of jeans and work pants (which is actually the purpose for this weekend outing) and found them in Giordano's. To kill time while waiting for them to alter the pant's length,  Mister and I walked into Starbucks's newly-opened Signature concept outlet and hung out there .

I had Toffee Nut Latte and he had his usual black coffee. We shared a marble cheese cake which he had been wanting to have for ages. This outlet was perfect for a somber day when you feel like you wanna be alone. It's so cozy and spacious. I shall make more trips here soon. 


So what's your weekend story?

No comments:

Post a Comment