Thursday, March 11, 2010

You make me smile

I just had to post this video. Watched it for umpteenth time and still have not had enough. Freaking hilarious!






And also watch this from Shakira, 'Give it up to me'. Heard it on the radio this morning and it was playing in my head the whole day. I know she's hot (watch the moves.Google the live performances as well). And the message is good though :


Nothing too big or small
Anything you want you can make it yours
Anything you want in the world






And finally, a piece of Uncle Krakers 'Smile' . . .

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed sing like bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile

WOOHOO! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment