Thursday, June 21, 2012

my hormonal self

I'm drenched in a whirlpool of emotions now, not quite sure why. Sad and empty. I hate this feeling. I don't even have any idea what to write right now. Going with the flow of my fingers, I guess.


I had a meeting with my manager just now and I can conclude that I have no passion for my work any more. I didn't exactly use 'no passion', I just told her that I'm feeling less motivated to go to work nowadays. Probably not such a bright thing to say to your boss especially since all kinds of reviews are coming up in months time. I guess I just wanted to be honest and was having those go-to-hell-with-what's-boss-gonna-say kind of moments and so, I said it. Of course, I had to properly susun the ayat and stuffs. 


Yeah, no mood to go to work! And I'm feeling down right now, probably because there's nothing exciting happening in my life right now, I don't know!


What should I do? Is this a phase???

No comments:

Post a Comment