Saturday, January 21, 2012

Everytime you go away, you take a piece of me with you

My beau has gone off to his home town for Chinese New Year celebration *sobs*


Prior to him leaving, he has taken very good care of me and my household.


He made sure my plants are watered, and nagged me about it.


He made sure I've got enough supply of mineral water to last me a week (he'll be gone for at least a week).


He made sure I've got enough groceries and food for the week (he called just now asking if I bought any bread for me to eat as the grocers will definitely be low on the main food supply).


He reminded me to fill my car gas tank as it was predicted the petrol stations will also be low on fuel due to the festival (I filled up my car tank that very day, good girl right?)


He reminded me to pay off my list of unpaid bills - water, electricity, utility.


He made sure I locked my door and gate every night. 


Sometimes he even cleans my house when I'm not around. 


Now you know why I sobbed right? :')


Oh how I love this guy. He's the best decision I've ever made, and I thank Allah enormously for showing me the right path. He's the sweetest and I love him for being soooo incredibly patient with me (or my moods,rather) even when I marah him once (I quickly said sorry then and cried a bit .. erk! Was feeling so guilty mah).  I just hope he'll be blessed with good things and good, good loving now onwards. I'll make sure he'll be happy with me at the end of the day.


Gosh, it's not even 1 hour yet and I'm already missing him.


I bet when he reads this post he'll be mocking me like mad but I just don't care.

2 comments:

  1. w.a.a.n.n.n.n.!.!.!.!January 22, 2012 at 7:23 PM

    Eeuuuuwwwwwww!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha! u should be wishing the best for me ya know!

    ReplyDelete