Wednesday, July 9, 2014

pray for humanity


Last night before I went to sleep, the last message that I read was, "Let's pray that by Subuh, Gaza is not attacked." Something along the line. 

I woke up this morning with images of lifeless bodies and basically a wrecked city (if it wasn't wrecked enough already).

I am so sad. I am so sad for those who have no one to defend them.

It breaks me even more that the things that I read on my social media this morning was mostly about Germany/Brazil/World Cup/last night's match. 

And I was so .. a bit pissed off. 

I have a lot of things I want to let out. Maybe I'm just too sensitive. 

Please pray for Gaza.

And for Rohingya, Palestine, Jordan, and for those who are deprived of their human rights. 

And also for those who mask their inhumanity and have the guts to brag to the world on their innocence. 

This world is twisted, man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment