Monday, July 2, 2012

not-so-old photos

 IF YOU LISTEN TOO MUCH TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU, YOU WILL NEVER BE WHO YOU REALLY ARE

The shy Amy
April Port Dickson trip - Grand Lexis

The laid-back Amy (and was so eager wanna visit the ostriches)
Grand Lexis, Imran beside me

The jiwang Amy (what with the pink ropol2 top and all)
Didn't buy the top, makes me look fatterrrr - Parkson

The starving Amy (I have a lot of photos under this category, just saying)
With Ummie at Ummi Cafe, Port Dickson

The vain (and very relieved) Amy
Common epidermic illness, the vanity - office's mirror

A sweet day out with the younger girls :P - Delicious, 1Utama

My apple crumble

The nervous (and trying to hide 'em) Amy
The 'before' look - favourite colours

The corporate Amy
Going to work, vanity everywhere I tell you

The gone-wild Amy
Me and Anne in our prints, 1Utama


The wacko Amy
I wanna be in the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment