Sunday, March 25, 2012

the english in me

I'm in no way related to being a descendant of ang moh, to start with. I did wish to one day get married with one though ;)  Sorry Mister!


Back to the topic, a few months ago while driving to my cousin's house in Shah Alam, I noticed a dainty-looking wing chair on display in one of the furniture shops nearby a traffic light in Subang Bestari. I remembered it being English style and yellow, like dark yellow. 



Something like this, with wider arm rest. Oooohhh.. 

Since that particular love at first sight, every time I go to their house, I always made sure to look for that sofa by the window because I've aimed to get one for myself. 

Imagine on a beautiful lazy weekend, with the house all to yourself, coffee and cheese cake on your coffee table, you switch on the tv and with your favourite book in your hand, rest your tired body on your arm chair, feeling all relaxed. Imagine that! What's better than relieving a week's worth of stress on your comfortable chair.. ooohhh.. the feeling is almost exhilarating.. So sooo goood! 




However, lo and behold, langit tak selalunya cerah. 

So, one fine day, while I was taking the route again, I noticed that the sofa is gone! I was downright disappointed! 

My journey to my cousin's house never felt the same again :'(

















Until today!
Guess what I found over the net!

  














*shrieks non-stop*

How awesome is that, you tell me!

However, they are not from the shop I mentioned earlier. These are from a shop in Saujana Utama, Sg Buloh which not only sells English style sofas, they also provide services in customizing your own existing sofa/armchair/ottoman, upholstery services and English-style furniture hand-painting. The price quoted are quite reasonable too. To see more, please visit here

You'll spend half your day going gaga over their beautiful workmanship and working out on the pricing of each item to get a complete set by end of the year (heh, that's just me). 

And so, I am alive again!


Photo credits : 
Shah of Elyza's Sofa (tel : 019-2820591)
Mudah.my website

No comments:

Post a Comment