Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 - a heart full of love :)

I am finally back home! Yippee! Arrived at home at approximately 7-ish pm on 31st Dec. Could not describe the feeling that I am finally in the comfort of my own small but comfy apartment. I guess it's true when they say that no matter where you go, there is definitely no place like home. 


I recall one night on the way walking alone towards Mongkok, I stopped by 7E to get something to drink. There were lots of weird drinks which I would have loved to try, but instead I took Coke. Right away, I realise that no matter how amazing the place you may be at, no matter how fascinating your life may be at any point of your life, you will need something or someone who/which you are comfortable with to keep you grounded and always remind you of who you really are. 


Which is why I am now missing my girlfriends so much. They bring the best out of you (even when you're at your worst), they cheer and cry, forgive and accept, hugs and warms you up when the world is cold. And oh boy, the world can really be cold, if you know what I mean. 


2010 was quite a bumpy ride (read my blog u'll see what I mean) but fortunately it ended up nicely. I plan to leave the past behind, which means, no more mourning, to take a fresh start to a great new year and continue to complete my resolutions which I had prepared early 2010. Have completed 2 out of 4 :P But then again, I couldn't quite say that they were completed entirely because some are never-ending processes (i.e saving up for future). If leaving 2010 was an option to decide, I would be gladly giving it away, and I was also glad I kick-started 2011 with a nice date :) (you decide if it's a noun or a verb :D ) 


So, here's to 2011 with happy children, compassionate hearts, achieving goals and dreams, more realistic decisions, happiness + health + wealth, and most importantly, a heart full of LOVE :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment