Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere, they're in each other all along

Prepping up for a colleague's wedding dinner in Prescott Inn, Kajang. I bought ehem, an essential for the couple's daily dose of goodness *lol*


I've known this colleague for about 4 years now and to see her wed is like, hmm, you know, feeling kind of overwhelmed.Sensational. 

*wonder what it's like to get married?* ;) 
*wonder if my girlfriends will feel this way too about me* 
*wonder will that be my best decision*
*wonder how will my papa and mak feel giving away their only daughter*
still lots of questions linger

Anxious awaiting the moment when I will finally be able to seriously have all those thoughts, and most of all, for me to have the answers.

Ya Allah, grant me the wisdom to decide when the time comes.And when the time comes, grant me your blessings to have all in peace. Amin.

The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along
That babes, I think is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment