Monday, August 23, 2010

Insensitivity is downright killing me


Am utterly disgusted at some portion of the community who thinks that they're all that. 

I mean, why on earth would they circulate videos of another religion talking crap about another religion? Wouldn't that just make matters worst? I don't get what the motive is. To educate? To enlighten? For me, if you really want to enlighten others, you need to emphasize the strength of the subject matter instead of condemning others (which actually shows how shallow you are). Gosh, talk about tertiary-educated. And frankly-speaking, I think I've had enough already on the race issues that we are facing in Malaysia today. Ya, they brag about the 1Malaysia concept and all but the fact is, people are still judging each other by the colour of their skin and what (or whatnots) they ancestors did. Oh come on!

The same goes for some insensitive individual(s) who I personally think do not have the rationale not to post out PG-rated videos on the social network during this holy month of Ramadhan. How insensitive are you? How long have u been living in Malaysia, dude? 

I am not saying that I am a perfect Malaysian. It's just that I think things now don't seem like how they use to be, where there were no boundaries of skin colour, languages, culture.We are made out of diverse culture, beliefs and upbringing and it's everyone's responsibility to respect that.

I guess some posts I saw this whole week have been bugging my mind like mad. There, I said my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment