Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Of sunset, food and heaps of fun


It was a fun-filled weekend :D 

First, a starter to the weekend, 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice' (a must watch!)

Friday's movie crowd eh?

After long weeks of anticipating the moment where we would actually GO to the infamous Jalan TAR pasar malam, we finally (yes, we did) had the chance to grab fruitful of goodness, u just name it (except that I did not get the apam balik I was craving for). 

Oh, I had to post these as well. These are the view I had on the way to the pasar malam. I took off at about 7pm.
  Told ya I love skies.

Sunday was spent with friends and families of CTMA (Citigroup Malaysia) where they had their family day. I've gotten dark again :( 

 Cheesy face. Beautiful butterfly.

 Treasure hunt

My fav non-active sporting activity. Woot!
The kid's telematch. Sporting kids I must say :)

A briefing (sorta) for the kids before the game starts

Also, adults joining in :P Lookin' good there *lol*

Tug of war

A pretty sweet way to end a fab Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment