Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SAME OLD ROUTINE


Not a good day for me.



1) A close colleague resigned - 24 hr notice. He got a teaching job in Penang, his hometown.


2) Same old thing day after day - work-wise. It's getting bland.



3) A supposedly motivating training for a new 'event' turned out not so good after all. I know it's his first time giving training but not even an intro? Blah! For those who have learnt the event, of course they have basic comprehension but for me? I don't even know what it is all about at all! Try teaching calculus to a 5-year old, man.



4) SAME OLD ROUTINE EVERYDAY!



5) SAME OLD ROUTINE EVERYDAY!




I have the motivation to change the routine, but how the heck am I supposed to do it when I am left stuck in the same position, doing the same thing every single freaking day!


Not a good day. Hmmphh!

No comments:

Post a Comment