Saturday, January 12, 2013

one small step for a man


I just got off the phone with Mister. We haven't seen each other in nearly a month. I was busy starting before Christmas (due to my cousin's wedding) until now (due to this continuous flu and throat infection). I've officially busted my previous years's MC records. I have been on 3 MCs since 2013 and it hasn't even hit the middle of January yet. Sobs.

So what have I been up to? Let's throw in some photos, shall we?


My cousin, Adzlan and his newly-wedded wife, Mariam, after the nikah ceremony
Congratulations Bang Lan! 

Let's have some photos from the reception. 






And some of myself :P

Mummy!

Aunties and cousins from our side of the family

My loved ones (on the left is my cousin, Afdzal)

I was eye-ing on the cake!

It was a grand, grand wedding! And I am happy to be part of this amazing journey. 

Congratulations again, lovebirds ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment